Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Surfing your way to a better drawing...........

Today, thanks to the internet, venues for learning about art are constantly growing.
From "How To" articles to art forums as well as individual websites and even Facebook the resources are endless.  I have spent the last 8 years surfing the web to improve my own abillities.  I have met so many artists willing to share their time and knowledge with me...they are amazing!

So I thought I would take a moment to thank them and share some links with you.  

artpapa.com

The next link is a sub-forum of Artpapa.com and moderated by JD Hillberry.  I have met and learned from many fine artists at this forum such as Linda Huber also known as Imaginee, Armin Mersmann, Paul Lung, Brian Duey, Bettyann Lemist and so many more.

Drawing with charcoal and pencil techniques with JD Hillberry

This next forum is owned by Brenda Hoddinott who is an incredible artist.  Now she has enlisted the help of many talented individuals and in addition to all of her free lessons they offer classess with many prestigious artists, Mike Sibley and Cindy Wider just to name a couple.
http://www.drawspace.com/


Hope these links help you improve your skill level and happy surfing!
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment